Ideal candidates have traveled, worked or lived abroad. Candidates must be willing to travel and have worked as consultant in large container terminal projects or complex logistics automation projects.
- Manages complex hardware and software implementations to meet scope, budget, schedule and quality goals
- Establishes project scope, requirements and time lines
- Consults and advises customer as to the capabilities of standard products, based on knowledge of business operations of the client's industry
- Manages the specification/design process and reviews custom requirements. Participates in design reviews with hardware and software product and development teams
- Integrates standard product with custom development and verifies proper operation
- Providing technical support to other program activities as needed: